"Yangon - British Raj and Golden Payas!" Yangon Division by herzog63
Yangon Division Travel Guide: 611 reviews and 1,547 photos
I enjoyed the mix of styles that Yangon had to offer. It something that I hadn't experienced since India back in the 80's. Here in the photo is a Monk enjoying a stroll through Mahabandoola Garden.
If you make it to Yangon I think a evening visit to Shwedagon Paya would be the number one site to visit!!
- Pros:Wonderful city!! Wonderful Paya's!!
If you enjoy different fabrics and a fraction of the cost in the west then you will probably enjoy checking out the many... more travel advice
I thought the mailbox was very interesting as it didn't have any Roman Script at all on it! I don't know what time... more travel advice
herzog63's Related Pages
Yangon Division Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Yangon - British Raj and Golden Payas!"
- "Yangon o Rangoon"
- "...Min Gala Ba...Yangon..."
- "Gallery in Bogyoke Market"
- "Visiting Burma"
- "Pretty City With Screw Up Developement"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yangon Division
- Hotels in Yangon Division
- Transportation in Yangon Division
- Nightlife in Yangon Division
- Restaurants in Yangon Division
- Shopping in Yangon Division
- Warnings and Dangers in Yangon Division
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yangon Division
- 68 Reviews
- 87 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Yangon Division?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yangon Division
Photos in Yangon DivisionSee All Photos (87)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 104 reviews, 179 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 66 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buskin River State Recreation Site Intro, 69 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 53 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 61 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 59 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park Intro, 45 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puffin Island Intro, 38 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nampan Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues