Damnoen Saduak Tourist Trap Tips by herzog63 Top 5 Page for this destination
Damnoen Saduak Tourist Traps: 2 reviews and 6 photos
Some people may call Damnoen Saduak a tourist trap as they have the ladies running around trying to get you into their boats. And some of the stalls on the canals cater to touristy junk. But I enjoyed myself here. So I guess it might be a personal opinion.
More Reviews (18)
herzog63's Related Pages
Damnoen Saduak Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Floating Markets, Floating Food, Floating Shops"
- "Floating Market"
- "How best to experience the Floating Market"
- "COMFORT MOVING"
- "Damnoen Saduak"
- "Damnoen Saduak Floating Market"
- "Welcome to the Floating Market"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Damnoen Saduak
- Transportation in Damnoen Saduak
- Restaurants in Damnoen Saduak
- Shopping in Damnoen Saduak
- Warnings and Dangers in Damnoen Saduak
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Damnoen Saduak
- 19 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 39 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (73)
Have you been to Damnoen Saduak?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Damnoen Saduak
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 104 reviews, 179 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 66 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buskin River State Recreation Site Intro, 69 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 53 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 61 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Myanmar (Burma) Intro, 59 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puffin Island Intro, 38 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park Intro, 45 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nampan Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues