"Bontoc - Capital of the Mountain Province" Top 5 Page for this destination Bontoc by herzog63
Bontoc Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 147 photos
We didn't spend a whole lot of time in Bontoc. We just wandered around the town and didn't do anything real special. We did stop into a small cantina type place for some Pork Adobo as we were getting hungry! We had just arrived from Banaue on the bus! Bontoc probably has more to offer than we experienced but we were on our way to Sagada and were running out of time to get back to Bauang LaUnion.
To get to and from the other small towns and villages in the area you can ride a Jeepney. To be sure you pay the right... more travel advice
This bunch of pigs was just screaming right near the Jeepney stop. So I had to take a picture of them! The big male kept... more travel advice
herzog63's Related Pages
Bontoc Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gawis ay Aghew!"
- "Bontoc - Capital of the Mountain Province"
- "My Beloved Hometown"
- "A glimpse of Bontoc"
- "On The Road To Bontoc"
- "Mountain Beauty"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bontoc
- Hotels in Bontoc
- Transportation in Bontoc
- Restaurants in Bontoc
- Shopping in Bontoc
- Warnings and Dangers in Bontoc
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bontoc
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Bontoc?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bontoc
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 104 reviews, 179 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 66 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buskin River State Recreation Site Intro, 69 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 53 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 61 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 59 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park Intro, 45 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puffin Island Intro, 38 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nampan Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues