"Pokhara - Nepal" Top 5 Page for this destination Pokhara by herzog63
Pokhara Travel Guide: 357 reviews and 886 photos
I remember the beauty Pokhara!! I arrived at night after a long journey that started in Lucknow , India. I found a small guest house which is the area called Dam Side. It is on the other side of the lake. So when I awoke early that first morning It was absolutely AWESOME! With the majestic Machupuchere Mountain as a backdrop and not a cloud in the sky. I couldn't wait to get out and start exploring. I spent a few days just doing day hikes around Pokhara and renting a bike and riding out to some of the neighboring villages. It was great! The People are very friendly too. I hope to return someday!!
Pokhara is absolutely beautiful in the morning!
The views are fantastic from almost every angle.
- Cons:Nothing I can think of
- In a nutshell:Great Trekking!!
This is the view you will be rewarded with if you trek up to Poon Hill!! Which is located on the Annapurna Trek. I've... more travel advice
The work that has gone into making the terraces is amazing! The area is steep mountains so for these people to be able... more travel advice
herzog63's Related Pages
Pokhara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pokhara - the best town in Nepal"
- "When Did you Last See Rainbow on Earth Like this!!"
- "Pokhara - once is not enough"
- "Pokhara - Nepal"
- ""Peaceful Pokhara!!""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pokhara
- Hotels in Pokhara
- Transportation in Pokhara
- Nightlife in Pokhara
- Restaurants in Pokhara
- Shopping in Pokhara
- Warnings and Dangers in Pokhara
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pokhara
- 17 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 66 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Pokhara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pokhara
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 104 reviews, 179 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 66 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buskin River State Recreation Site Intro, 69 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 53 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 61 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 59 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park Intro, 45 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puffin Island Intro, 38 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nampan Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues