"Ancient City of Inwa" Inwa by herzog63
Inwa Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 67 photos
Inwa is a cool place to visit. I got here via my hired taxi from Mandalay and I had this place included on my Ancient cities tour. The Inwa trip starts out by taking a Ferry boat ride across the river. Then we took a beautiful horse cart ride to Bagaya Kyaung which is an awesome Teak Monastery. There are many smaller Pagodas and other ruins in the area too!
- Pros:Teak Monastersy
- In a nutshell:Very cool!
If your wander inside the walls of Maha Aungmye Bonzan you will find an inner passageway . There are some windows that... more travel advice
The grounds of the Ok Kyaung were quite nice. There were these beautiful smaller Golden Payas. I just loved the way the... more travel advice
herzog63's Related Pages
Inwa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ancient City of Inwa"
- "Inwa - Mouth of the Lake"
- "( Innwa )The capital become four time but....,"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Inwa
- 35 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 43 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Inwa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Inwa
Photos in InwaSee All Photos (36)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 104 reviews, 179 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 66 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buskin River State Recreation Site Intro, 69 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 53 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 61 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 59 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park Intro, 45 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puffin Island Intro, 38 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nampan Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues