"Mt Popa" Kyaukpadaung by herzog63
Kyaukpadaung Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 61 photos
Mt Popa makes for a great half or full day trip from Bagan. I actually left Bagan at 3 Pm so I could watch the sunset. Then I returned back to Bagan in the night time.
- Pros:Beautiful setting!
- Cons:Agressive Monkeys
On a clear day with the sun in a different position and this would be a much more beautiful setting. But I had the sun... more travel advice
- See All Here they come!!
- See All Local Transportation
- See All Someone looks tired!
herzog63's Related Pages
Kyaukpadaung Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Kyaukpadaung
- Transportation in Kyaukpadaung
- Nightlife in Kyaukpadaung
- Restaurants in Kyaukpadaung
- Warnings and Dangers in Kyaukpadaung
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kyaukpadaung
- 47 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 35 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (73)
Have you been to Kyaukpadaung?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kyaukpadaung
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 104 reviews, 179 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 66 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buskin River State Recreation Site Intro, 69 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 53 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 61 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 59 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park Intro, 45 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puffin Island Intro, 38 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nampan Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues