Nampan Warnings Or Dangers Tips by herzog63
Nampan Warnings and Dangers: 4 reviews and 4 photos
locals heading home
The afternoon sun can fry you on the water! I got fried! Even alot of the locals use and umbrella. The boat that I hired had umbrellas to use but I didn't open it until it was to late. Sunblock could be quite useful too. Most boat rides take 10-11 hours on the lake so you know how the sun can reflect off the water.
That prop is not protected. Simple enough but if your balance isn't that great don't stand up while the boat is moving.
Watch out for that engine
Be careful if you are sitting in the last seat closest to the engine as there aren't any safety covers on the flywheel and belts! So if you trip and fell into the engine it would be quite a mess!!
The kids are so cute that you will want to use up all of your film taking pictures of them!! Sorry not a dangerous warning. Nothing in Nampan look to dangerous. Maybe be careful getting out your boat if you come by boat.
More Reviews (40)
- See All Laquerware
- See All Hire a boat
- See All Bug spray and Tea??
- See All Dried Lake weeds
herzog63's Related Pages
Nampan Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Nampan
- Transportation in Nampan
- Restaurants in Nampan
- Shopping in Nampan
- Warnings and Dangers in Nampan
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Nampan
- 44 Reviews
- 65 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 40 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Nampan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nampan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 104 reviews, 179 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 66 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buskin River State Recreation Site Intro, 69 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 53 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 61 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 59 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park Intro, 45 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puffin Island Intro, 38 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nampan Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues