Nampan Favorite Tips by herzog63
Nampan Favorites: 10 reviews and 10 photos
Favorite thing: You could sit down here for some tea and breakfast but I had already eaten. I ate so much in Myanmar. I was hoping to drop 15 Lbs pounds on the trip but I think I only lost 2 lbs. I just kept eating and eating.
Favorite thing: These are some fresh cauliflower!! I love the hats these ladies are wearing. Quite useful for keeping the sun out their eyes while sitting in the market. Those same hats are worn by field workers too.
Favorite thing: This lady has plenty of eggs and choices too! I am always interested in the color of the eggs...Sounds weird but I rarely saw a White egg growing up in Maine. But when I moved to Alaska I couldn't see a Brown egg. Sorry, just one of my weird things that I look for.
Bugspay and tea lady
Favorite thing: I thought she had a unique combination for sale. Bug spray or tea. I thought she should just specialize in one or the other and maybe business would increase.
lady with her fish
Favorite thing: The fish seemed to always be sold in that same amount as she is carrying. I saw the same thing in town too.
Favorite thing: I don't know if they where for eating,breeding or fighting but they spent quite a bit of time sitting around looking at them.
Checking the ledger
Favorite thing: This kid seemed concerned that I was looking in his direction. After I took the picture he was smiling. I should have snapped another shot and shown a before and after series.
Favorite thing: I tried one but don't know what to compare it to. Sorry..I didn't really care for the taste either. My son thought they were cashews LOL I let him try one and he spit it out.
Smokin a cheroot
Favorite thing: The cheroot that the Hill tribe lady is smoking in the foreground is a common site around Myanmar. Cheroots have tobacco and other dried leaves and ingredients in them.
Favorite thing: There were many different Hill Tribes represented at the market. I'm not sure of the names of them all but I think the ladies in the picture are Pa-o. Most hilltribes have their own distinct type of clothing.
More Reviews (34)
- See All Laquerware
- See All Beware of the sun!
- See All Hire a boat
- See All Dried Lake weeds
herzog63's Related Pages
Nampan Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Nampan
- Transportation in Nampan
- Restaurants in Nampan
- Shopping in Nampan
- Warnings and Dangers in Nampan
- See All...
Explore the World
- Komiza Hotels
- Manzanillo del Mar Hotels
- Heysham Hotels
- Banneux Hotels
- Okrug Gornji
Badges & Stats in Nampan
- 44 Reviews
- 65 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 40 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Nampan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nampan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 104 reviews, 179 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 66 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buskin River State Recreation Site Intro, 69 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 53 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 61 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 59 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park Intro, 45 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puffin Island Intro, 38 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nampan Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues