"Nampan - Great Market" Nampan by herzog63
Nampan Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 67 photos
The Nampan Market was such an awesome place to wander around. It had everything and was set up mainly for the local people to buy and sell Fruits and vegetables, house hold goods, chickens, cows and other livestock. There are a couple of rows right in the front selling touristy souvenirs too. When we arrived we just walked past the souvenir hawkers who were all very cordial asking us to look at their "store".
- Pros:Awesome market!
Well I think there are different ways of producing lacquerware but I'm not sure of the exact ways so I won't try to... more travel advice
This lady was preparing the leaves for the rolling process. Every part of the Rolling of the cheroot was done by hand... more travel advice
- See All Beware of the sun!
- See All Hire a boat
- See All Bug spray and Tea??
- See All Dried Lake weeds
herzog63's Related Pages
Nampan Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Nampan
- Transportation in Nampan
- Restaurants in Nampan
- Shopping in Nampan
- Warnings and Dangers in Nampan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nampan
- 44 Reviews
- 65 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 40 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Nampan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nampan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 104 reviews, 179 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 66 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buskin River State Recreation Site Intro, 69 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 53 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 61 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 59 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park Intro, 45 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puffin Island Intro, 38 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nampan Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues