Pagan Warnings Or Dangers Tips by herzog63
Pagan Warnings and Dangers: 3 reviews and 1 photos
At the fix-it shop
If you rent a bike beware that the tires will be weakened from the heat of the pavement and they may be thin anyways! My son had 4 punctures in his tires. Luckily there are a plenty of little fix-it shops set up under the trees and they are positioned so you wouldn't have to far to walk if you had to. It is very inexpensive to get patches put on. about US$.05-.10cents each. So no worries there. My son picked up a thorn once in his tire so you gotta watch out! The settings are so beautiful we didn't mind waiting the 5 minutes the guy took to fix us up.
More Reviews (32)
herzog63's Related Pages
Pagan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bagan - Flatland of Ancient Pagodas"
- "Bagan - History and Architecture"
- "HIROKO333's new Rangoon Page"
- "stupas everywhere"
- "Beefy's Pagan Page"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Manal Hotels
- Captain Cook Hotels
- Cadiz Hotels
- Sha Tau Kok Hotels
- Saltspring Island
Badges & Stats in Pagan
- 33 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 53 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Pagan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pagan
- Posted in Travel Istanbul Forum "Re: price of honey in..."
- Commented on one of googoosh's Pagan travel pages
- Wrote a Review The Ox cart isn't really an off the beaten path in Pagan Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Ox cart isn't really an off the beaten path"
- updated a Pagan Travel Page "Bagan - Flatland of Ancient Pagodas"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 104 reviews, 179 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 66 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buskin River State Recreation Site Intro, 69 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 53 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 61 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 59 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park Intro, 45 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puffin Island Intro, 38 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nampan Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues