"Bagan - Flatland of Ancient Pagodas" Pagan by herzog63
Pagan Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 74 photos
Bagan is such a fantastic place! Lots and lots of 1000 year old Temples and it's pretty flat so it's a great place for bike riding and exploring the temples at your own pace. I only had a couple days to devote to Bagan. There are so many beautiful sites to see that a week or more (or month) would really do the area justice. I need to make a special thanks to VT Member Terrence - Ecuriosity. Without him I wouldn't have the proper names on most of my Temple photos! He has helped me indentify my photos and has helped me correct mistakes that I have made on my page! Thanks T!!!
There are so many beautiful temples in the area and my time was so limited that I wanted to visit the more spectactular of the Temples.
- Pros:Awesome Temples! Great Bicycling!
- In a nutshell:Beautiful!!
Well the ox cart isn't really an off the beaten path tip in Myanmar as they are quite common. I just loved watching... more travel advice
When you walk behind the main building of the Atwinzigon Paya you will see this stupa. It was being restored while I was... more travel advice
herzog63's Related Pages
Pagan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bagan - Flatland of Ancient Pagodas"
- "Bagan - History and Architecture"
- "HIROKO333's new Rangoon Page"
- "stupas everywhere"
- "Beefy's Pagan Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pagan
- 33 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 53 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Pagan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pagan
- Posted in Travel Istanbul Forum "Re: price of honey in..."
- Commented on one of googoosh's Pagan travel pages
- Wrote a Review The Ox cart isn't really an off the beaten path in Pagan Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Ox cart isn't really an off the beaten path"
- updated a Pagan Travel Page "Bagan - Flatland of Ancient Pagodas"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 104 reviews, 179 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 66 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buskin River State Recreation Site Intro, 69 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 53 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 61 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 59 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park Intro, 45 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puffin Island Intro, 38 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nampan Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues