"Floating Gardens, Handi-craft villages" Zayatkyi by herzog63
Zayatkyi Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 30 photos
The Village of Zayatkyi and the surrounding villages are just picture perfect Beautiful!! From a distance the houses appear to be floating as they are built on stilts. I will be covering the villages of Zayatkyi,Kela,Ywama,Imbawkon and the Monastery of Nga Phe Kyaung(Jumping Cat Monastery) on this page as there aren't VT pages for some of them and I only have one or 2 pics of some of the places. I will also be covering the Floating Gardens.
All of these places can be visited as a day trip from Naungshwe on Inle Lake. I hired a boat for the day that started at 6am and returned me back to Naungshwe at around 5 pm. It was a wonderful day on the lake!
- Pros:Just beautiful!!
- Cons:nothing well maybe the sunburn I got!! LOL My own fault!!
- In a nutshell:You'll never forget it!
Here you can see that the boat is almost finished. I got different answers on what a boat cost but somewhere between... more travel advice
The whole area of the lake is so fantastic!! Cruising this quiet streets in our boat was simply beautiful. I had a hard... more travel advice
herzog63's Related Pages
Zayatkyi Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Zayatkyi
- 29 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 30 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Zayatkyi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zayatkyi
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 104 reviews, 179 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 66 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buskin River State Recreation Site Intro, 69 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 53 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 61 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 59 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park Intro, 45 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puffin Island Intro, 38 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nampan Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues