"Diu" Diu by herzog63
Diu Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 12 photos
You find Diu to have some different architecture as it was settled by the Portugese. There is a nice fort right near the main town. There are quite a few white sand beaches. Ask the locals about safety before going in though. When I was in Diu there were alot of sea snakes dead on the beach!
- Pros:Great Beaches!
- Cons:To many Sea Snakes!
- In a nutshell:Great place to relax!
Rent a bike and explore the island. It is pretty flat so biking is very easy! Don't forget the sunscreen and some... more travel advice
herzog63's Related Pages
Diu Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Diu
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (73)
Have you been to Diu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Diu
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 104 reviews, 179 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 66 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buskin River State Recreation Site Intro, 69 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 53 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 61 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Myanmar (Burma) Intro, 59 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puffin Island Intro, 38 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park Intro, 45 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nampan Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues