"Diu" Diu by herzog63
Diu Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 11 photos
You find Diu to have some different architecture as it was settled by the Portugese. There is a nice fort right near the main town. There are quite a few white sand beaches. Ask the locals about safety before going in though. When I was in Diu there were alot of sea snakes dead on the beach!
- Pros:Great Beaches!
- Cons:To many Sea Snakes!
- In a nutshell:Great place to relax!
Rent a bike and explore the island. It is pretty flat so biking is very easy! Don't forget the sunscreen and some... more travel advice
herzog63's Related Pages
Diu Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Diu
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Diu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Diu
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 104 reviews, 179 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 66 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buskin River State Recreation Site Intro, 69 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 53 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 61 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 59 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park Intro, 45 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puffin Island Intro, 38 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nampan Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues