"Kodaikanal" Top 5 Page for this destination Kodaikanal by herzog63
Kodaikanal Travel Guide: 93 reviews and 231 photos
I enjoyed my visit to Kodaikanal as it was very cool there. It is at 2100 meters high. There are some great hikes to do and the views are Awesome. You can see for miles out over the plains.
- Pros:Nice and cool
- In a nutshell:Great place to escape the heat!
I don't know the places that I went but I know that there were a couple that I enjoyed drinking chai and eating some... more travel advice
There are some Great Hikes to do in Kodaikanal. You can get information on these at the District Forest Office. I don't... more travel advice
herzog63's Related Pages
Kodaikanal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kodaikanal-The Gift of the Forest"
- "Kodai - The princess of Hill sations"
- "Kodaikanal and OOTY Hill stations"
- "A quaint little Hill Station"
- "Kodaikanal - Hill station"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kodaikanal
- Hotels in Kodaikanal
- Transportation in Kodaikanal
- Nightlife in Kodaikanal
- Restaurants in Kodaikanal
- Shopping in Kodaikanal
- Warnings and Dangers in Kodaikanal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kodaikanal
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (73)
Have you been to Kodaikanal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kodaikanal
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 104 reviews, 179 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 66 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buskin River State Recreation Site Intro, 69 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 53 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 61 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Myanmar (Burma) Intro, 59 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puffin Island Intro, 38 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park Intro, 45 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nampan Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues