"Kovalam Beach" Top 5 Page for this destination Kovalam by herzog63
Kovalam Travel Guide: 152 reviews and 335 photos
Kovalam Beach is a great place to spend a few days relaxing after some hard weeks of traveling! There lots of fresh fruit & seafood available
The local fisherman are very friendly. Not much English though so i tried a few phrases in Malaylam.
Being on the West Coast of India Kovalam gets spectacular sunsets. I enjoyed watching the sun melt into the sea each evening!
- Pros:White Sand
- Cons:Huge Rip Tides
- In a nutshell:It's a Beach!
Here you can see the fisherman pulling in the net. They start out at opposite ends of the beach and as they pull in the... more travel advice
The undertow of the Kovalam beaches can be quite strong! I experienced this myself as I was threading water one... more travel advice
herzog63's Related Pages
Kovalam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kovalam..A New Year , A New Country."
- "Kovalam Beach"
- "Beach Town"
- "Kovalam - Best in Moonsoon"
- "Truly Gods own Country"
- "Kovalam - The Beautiful Beaches"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kovalam
- Hotels in Kovalam
- Transportation in Kovalam
- Nightlife in Kovalam
- Restaurants in Kovalam
- Shopping in Kovalam
- Warnings and Dangers in Kovalam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kovalam
- 7 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 28 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Kovalam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kovalam
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 104 reviews, 179 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 66 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buskin River State Recreation Site Intro, 69 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 53 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 61 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 59 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puffin Island Intro, 38 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park Intro, 45 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nampan Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues