"Welcome to Lincoln! ENJOY!" Lincoln by pamjames
Lincoln Travel Guide: 84 reviews and 184 photos
Here are some photos of my home town. Lincoln has around 250,000 friendly people and two grumpy ones. I hope you don't run into them!
Runzas are sandwiches baked inside the bread, and come from our european heritage.
This world famous university is more than football and Beef! But we do love our football! Be CERTAIN to save time to visit our Natural History museum in Morrill Hall on the University Campus. A worldwide treasure!
- Pros:Super sunsets, friendly people, THE GOOD LIFE.
- Cons:Plains have a beauty of their own, but are flat!
- In a nutshell:Great art, fab capitol, great food, simply wonderful.
The original Valentino's is at 35th & Holdrege Streets in the north central part of Lincoln. They serve a variety of... more travel advice
Wave to other drivers with one finger, but I mean by lifting your INDEX FINGER off the steering wheel while keeping the... more travel advice
pamjames' Related Pages
Lincoln Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lincoln, Nebraska"
- "Lincoln's Hot Spot"
- "There is no place like...Lincoln!"
- "Willa Cather's Alma Mater"
- "Lincoln - small city or a big small town?"
- "Welcome to Lincoln! ENJOY!"
- "Lincoln, Nebraska... Music and More"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lincoln
- Hotels in Lincoln
- Transportation in Lincoln
- Nightlife in Lincoln
- Restaurants in Lincoln
- Shopping in Lincoln
- Warnings and Dangers in Lincoln
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lincoln
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Lincoln?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lincoln
Top 5 Pages
- Lincoln Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Chicago 1 review, 2 photos
- Poland Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Rome 1 review
- Czech Republic 1 review
No friends yet.