"Campeche/Uxmal Ruins" Top 5 Page for this destination Campeche by shdw100

Campeche Travel Guide: 70 reviews and 206 photos

This page is dedicated to the ancient Mayan ruins of Uxmal. Since Campeche is one of the closest major cities, the pictures are on this page. The large mound on the right side of this picture is actually a temple that has not been unearthed yet. For more pictures, please see my travelogue. Enjoy the pictures!
Saludos
shdw100

• Intro Written Aug 22, 2002

• Redlats's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2006 at 1:46 PM

An interesting area of Mexico. We enjoyed Uxmal and Celestun as well. There are locations in VT for Ruinas Uxmal and Celestun now. There seems to be unlimited work if they wish to uncover more.

• mtncorg's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2003 at 8:32 AM

Very nice pics of the temples here at Uxmal. A Yucatan beach sure beats a KC ice storm, though you are still serving penance for that, I am sure:-]

• herzog63's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2003 at 7:27 AM

Those temples sure look steep!! I hope you brought your wife a nice gift for here troubles!! haaha Cool page Dave!

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2003 at 6:44 AM

Fantastic pictures in your travellogue - I almost missed it, I am glad I did not!!!

• dabuwan's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2003 at 1:23 PM

Great pics and travelogue. I like iguanas.

• chancay's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2003 at 6:41 AM

Wow, fantastic view of the ruins, I have to go there too!! ;-) beach life during ice storm at home..you´re lucky!

• Carmela71's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2003 at 5:38 AM

lucky you two, imagine 2 men, 2 women and the five kids lol... lovely travelogue

• Mandy23's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2003 at 11:11 AM

Nice travelogue!

• craic's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2003 at 9:27 PM

That story about the storm reminds me of time husband was staying in five star hotels while I was without power with two little kids and friend with a broken leg in most frightful storm we have ever had.

• cbeaujean's Profile Photo
    Nov 4, 2002 at 11:28 AM

well done,but why don't you put your page under "ruinas de uxmal" page?

shdw100

“There is no excellence without work”

Badges & Stats in Campeche

Have you been to Campeche?

Latest Activity in Campeche