"King Ludwig's Castles" Top 5 Page for this destination Schwangau by shdw100
Schwangau Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 243 photos
The main reason for coming to Schwangau is to visit King Ludwig's two castles, Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau. The two are absolutely fantastic, with the scenery around them breathtaking. The town is a little out of the way, but well worth the trip once you get there! I would highly recommend it.
- Pros:Breathtaking views and wonderful castles
- Cons:A little out of the way and a little pricey
- In a nutshell:King Ludwig at his crazy best!
We stayed in a hotel that was recommended by the website that is given on this tip. It was a great place to stay, with... more travel advice
shdw100's Related Pages
Schwangau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "King Ludwig's Castles"
- "Bavaria and Lake Konstanz"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Schwangau
- Hotels in Schwangau
- Transportation in Schwangau
- Restaurants in Schwangau
- Warnings and Dangers in Schwangau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Schwangau
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Schwangau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schwangau
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico Intro, 30 reviews, 26 photos
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oaxaca de Juárez Intro, 17 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eureka Springs Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palenque Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kansas City Intro, 12 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lucerne Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Heidelberg Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monte Albán Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue