"Abbeville: A delightful little town in France." Abbeville by MJV
Abbeville Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 37 photos
Enjoyed my weekend here in town. Was able to walk to everything from downtown. Had many historical monuments. St. Vulfran Cathedral is located in the town. It was one of the few buildings left standing after a WWII bombing.
- Pros:Small enough to walk around and see everything, much history.
- Cons:Not a tremendous amount of nightlife.
- In a nutshell:Peaceful village with much to see.
MJV's Related Pages
Abbeville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A B B E V I L L E"
- "Lots to do. Pleasant place. Good base."
- "Abbeville: A delightful little town in France."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abbeville
- Hotels in Abbeville
- Restaurants in Abbeville
- Shopping in Abbeville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Abbeville
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Abbeville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abbeville
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Budapest Fovaros Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anchorage Intro, 3 photos
- Durango Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Abbeville Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Noyabr'sk Intro, 3 photos, 2 travelogues
- Argentina Intro, 2 photos
- Moscow Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Bahrain Intro, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.