"My visit to Aracaju, Brazil" Aracaju by MJV
Aracaju Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 66 photos
A couple colleagues and myself went to a restaurant/bar on the beach named the Parati. There were a lot of people here. We had some drinks and had a couple of appetizers, shrimp and fish type nuggets. These dishes were very good. Apparently the Parati is a part of the Aracaju beach that is nicer than most places. I snapped some pictures here. This was the first time I can say that I was in the Atlantic Ocean. I waded around in the water for a while before rejoining my two friends up in the main building. The breeze was excellent, which made our stay very enjoyable. I’ve been informed that the beaches at Aracaju are not near as nice and pristine as others in the country, but it appeared that a great many people were enjoying themselves, and I did too.
MJV's Related Pages
Aracaju Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SAND, SUN, SEA, AND.... OIL"
- "Aracaju, the place where I was bourn"
- "Coolest city in Brasil"
- "My visit to Aracaju, Brazil"
- "Aracaju ... My HomeTown"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aracaju
- Hotels in Aracaju
- Transportation in Aracaju
- Nightlife in Aracaju
- Restaurants in Aracaju
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Aracaju
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Aracaju?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aracaju
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Budapest Fovaros Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anchorage Intro, 3 photos
- Durango Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Abbeville Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Noyabr'sk Intro, 3 photos, 2 travelogues
- Argentina Intro, 2 photos
- Moscow Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Yemen Intro, 1 review, 1 photo, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.
Latest Aracaju hotel reviews
- Celi Praia Hotel
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 21, 2013