"Borne" Borne by AC_spotter
Borne Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 14 photos
I've been to high school for three years in the village of borne, just to the north (west) of Hengelo. Now I travel to school by bus, and it's route goes direcly threw Borne.
Photo: Shopping carts
Shopping carts of the Albert Hein, a well known Dutch supermarket.
Every year people of the neighberhood 'Stroom Esch' burn their old Cristmas of the last Cristmas on the edge of the village.
The train station of Borne is a small one, only the trains that stop at all stations stop there. Here I captures some people getting in and out of the train.
- Pros:There is a photography club that is doing good work.
- Cons:It's in the shadow of a newly build Ikea store.
- In a nutshell:A small place where is a lot to be seen, yet most inhabitants don't realise what they have.
AC_spotter's Related Pages
Borne Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Borne
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Borne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Borne
Top 10 Pages
- Switzerland Intro, 2 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Unterbach Intro, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lonneker Intro, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Payerne Intro, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Leeuwarden Intro, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Florennes Intro, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Fairford Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Volkel Intro, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Giessbach Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kleine-Brogel Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues