Kananaskis Lakes Transportation Tips by madamx Top 5 Page for this destination
Kananaskis Lakes Transportation: 1 reviews and 1 photos
A nice touring vehicle
The only way to get around Kananaskis is by guided tour or car. You could also thumb it, but to tell you the truth, I have seen very few hitch hikers in Kananaskis.
Highway 40 is very well paved and maintained, and most areas are very accessible, so all you need is a regular car.
If you need to rent a car, you will have to get it from Calgary.
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (51)
- See All Tombstone Lakes
- See All Golfing
- See All Elbow Falls
- See All Wildflower Restaurant
- See All POW Camp
- See All Parks Presentations
madamx's Related Pages
Kananaskis Lakes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "GOD'S COUNTRY"
- "The Kananaskis Area"
- "Kananaskis Country: Less Hectic than Banff"
- "This is Kananaskis Country"
- "Our First International Trip!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kananaskis Lakes
- Hotels in Kananaskis Lakes
- Transportation in Kananaskis Lakes
- Nightlife in Kananaskis Lakes
- Restaurants in Kananaskis Lakes
- Shopping in Kananaskis Lakes
- Warnings and Dangers in Kananaskis Lakes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kananaskis Lakes
- 52 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 38 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Kananaskis Lakes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kananaskis Lakes
Photos in Kananaskis LakesSee All Photos (52)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Calgary Intro, 79 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banff National Park Intro, 54 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 56 reviews, 58 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kananaskis Lakes Intro, 52 reviews, 52 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 54 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 42 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mexico Intro, 35 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of British Columbia Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Italy Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos