"THE BEST LITTLE NATIONAL PARK IN THE WEST" Top 5 Page for this destination Yoho National Park by madamx

Yoho National Park Travel Guide: 166 reviews and 430 photos

• Intro Updated Sep 17, 2007

Travelogues (1)

• Faiza-Ifrah's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2009 at 4:21 PM

some stunningly beautiful photographs are on this page, including the intro page. very nice tips. lot of info for readers.

• Purpleshade's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2008 at 6:24 PM

Makes me wish I was 20 years younger and could manage long hikes!

• Marianne2's Profile Photo
    Sep 17, 2007 at 5:28 PM

Great tip! I can't wait to get back to the Emerald Lake area, it's so gorgeous. Also fun is rafting down the Kicking Horse River in spring --scare-city!

• nickandchris's Profile Photo
    Sep 17, 2007 at 7:38 AM

Simply stunning!!!

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2007 at 2:20 PM

great page with fantastic photos! I couldn't believe the vivid colors of some of the lakes!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Sep 2, 2006 at 8:19 AM

Beautiful photos and fine texts! Yes, it does seem strange that anyone would want to get their exercise on a treadmill instead of hiking around in such a fantastic area.

• mikelisaanna's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2006 at 7:02 PM

Thank you for a great overview of Yoho. We will definitely have to put it on our list of parks to visit!

• iwys's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2006 at 3:06 PM

Your tips really are excllend: so much detail. I agree with the title you give Yoho. I thought it was a great little national park too. I stayed in a log cabin and had a wonderful time hiking around there.

• Darby2's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2006 at 10:55 AM

Done deal...Lake O'Hara!!

• mtncorg's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2006 at 12:02 PM

Great tips so far on a park that is overshadowed by its eastern neighbor. Being of Scottish ancestry, I will give O'Hara a pass - in favor of Assiniboine:-)

madamx Visits Here Frequently!

madamx

“*meeeep*”

Badges & Stats in Yoho National Park

Have you been to Yoho National Park?

Latest Activity in Yoho National Park