"CANADIAN BEAUTY" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of British Columbia by madamx
Province of British Columbia Travel Guide: 8,694 reviews and 19,717 photos
To me, British Columbia is probably Canada's most beautiful province. Why? Because of the great diversity of scenery, people, and outdoor opportunities. We also really have never had a bad meal in BC -- they have at hand so much opportunity for good, fresh produce.
To many Albertans, Southern BC is a summer mecca. They get the summer heat that we may have for maybe a few fleeting days here and there, and we get a chance to enjoy lounging on the beach on a hot summer day, and actually swim in a lake without freezing our you-know-whats off.
This page will always be under construction as we return time and time again to British Columbia.
Yoho National Park is by far my most favorite destination in British Columbia. It is a very small park, but packed in every square inch is the most gorgeous scenery imaginable. The park is located on the eastern BC border, next to Banff National Park. Don't miss it!
Other favorite destinations so far:
The Shuswap Area
- In a nutshell:Canada's Showcase Province
Coombs is a small, quaint town not too far from Qualicum Beach and Nanaimo. It is probably more well-known for it's... more travel advice
Victoria used to bring to most people's minds afternoon tea, retired people, and British-flavored Canadian life.... more travel advice
madamx's Related Pages
Province of British Columbia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "OUR TOUR OF BRITISH COLUMBIA BY HIRE CAR"
- "BRITISH COLUMBIA*****WOW"
- "Beautiful British Columbia!"
- "Due West"
- "CANADIAN BEAUTY"
- "British Columbia"
- "From the ocean to the mountains"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of British Columbia
- Hotels in Province of British Columbia
- Transportation in Province of British Columbia
- Nightlife in Province of British Columbia
- Restaurants in Province of British Columbia
- Shopping in Province of British Columbia
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of British Columbia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of British Columbia
- 84 Reviews
- 110 Photos
- 108 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Province of British Columbia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of British Columbia
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: What is the most derogatory..."
- Wrote a Review Coombs in Province of British Columbia Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Hot Springs Cove"
- updated a Province of British Columbia Travel Page "CANADIAN BEAUTY"
- Commented on one of LoriPori's Province of British Columbia travel pages
Photos in Province of British ColumbiaSee All Photos (110)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Calgary Intro, 79 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banff National Park Intro, 54 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 56 reviews, 58 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kananaskis Lakes Intro, 52 reviews, 52 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 54 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 42 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mexico Intro, 35 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of British Columbia Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Italy Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (48)
Top Province of British Columbia hotels
- Vancouver Hotels
- 3957 Reviews - 8266 Photos
- Victoria Hotels
- 1618 Reviews - 3346 Photos
- Whistler Hotels
- 283 Reviews - 632 Photos
- Kelowna Hotels
- 88 Reviews - 194 Photos
- Tofino Hotels
- 171 Reviews - 381 Photos
- Kalamalka Lake Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Penticton Hotels
- 31 Reviews - 37 Photos
- Prince George Hotels
- 22 Reviews - 60 Photos
- Osoyoos Hotels
- 35 Reviews - 64 Photos
- Vancouver Island Hotels
- 228 Reviews - 687 Photos
- Revelstoke Hotels
- 40 Reviews - 81 Photos
- Fairmont Hot Springs Hotels
- 9 Reviews - 35 Photos
- Vernon Hotels
- 7 Reviews - 2 Photos
- Port Coquitlam Hotels
- 14 Reviews - 17 Photos
- Cranbrook Hotels
- 8 Reviews - 18 Photos