"CANADIAN BEAUTY" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of British Columbia by madamx

Province of British Columbia Travel Guide: 8,707 reviews and 19,754 photos

To me, British Columbia is probably Canada's most beautiful province. Why? Because of the great diversity of scenery, people, and outdoor opportunities. We also really have never had a bad meal in BC -- they have at hand so much opportunity for good, fresh produce.

To many Albertans, Southern BC is a summer mecca. They get the summer heat that we may have for maybe a few fleeting days here and there, and we get a chance to enjoy lounging on the beach on a hot summer day, and actually swim in a lake without freezing our you-know-whats off.

This page will always be under construction as we return time and time again to British Columbia.

~ Yoho National Park ~

Yoho National Park is by far my most favorite destination in British Columbia. It is a very small park, but packed in every square inch is the most gorgeous scenery imaginable. The park is located on the eastern BC border, next to Banff National Park. Don't miss it!

Other favorite destinations so far:

Wells Gray Provincial Park

Jun 10, 2009 at 11:22 AM

Lovely pages and tips. Juliana

• Fullmoonfever's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2008 at 6:43 AM

nope, Bubba is not related! Bubba is from my town! Local boy makes good!

• Darby2's Profile Photo
    May 22, 2007 at 5:35 AM

I was in Wells Gray this weekend...just as spectacular as ever.

• Mar 19, 2007 at 2:43 PM

Thank you for your advices, the links, and your BC page. We have lots of research to do and I'd appreciate anything you can think of that would be helpful to us.

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Oct 12, 2005 at 12:01 PM

Heading to YVR & Whistler this weekend. Thanks for the tips.

• amambaw's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2005 at 7:23 PM

Helen - Whenever I need to escape Korea and get back to my BC roots, I can visit your page. Thanks for bringing this BC girl home, even for just a few minutes! Amanda

• J.I.M's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2005 at 3:12 AM

wow, some really beautiful photos. I'd love to go to BC, particularly Vancouver, looks like a great place.

• Paul2001's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2005 at 1:42 PM

Very well presented page. Great overview of this beautiful land.

• jamiesno's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2004 at 6:56 PM

Helen great page, I love the dramatic waterfall picture to start it off and the killer whale picture is great too. I am always amazed with how much there really is to see and do in our home country!! It's huge!

• Dumpymotel's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2004 at 9:01 AM

Lots of beautiful pics you got there....

madamx

“*meeeep*”

Badges & Stats in Province of British Columbia

Have you been to Province of British Columbia?

Latest Activity in Province of British Columbia