"Our VT Meetings photos" Hirakata by AyurinHiro

Hirakata Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 45 photos

I'm putting our VT Meetings photos here.
These meetings are not held in Hirakata City, but I have run out of the space for VT Meetings photos, So I'd like to use Hirakata page.

• Intro Updated Oct 15, 2005

• Somikan's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2010 at 3:26 AM

Konnichiwa Ayuri and Hiro! Thank you so much for the meeting photos and I had a very nice time seeing you both, Takako-san, Aki-san and Masako-san. You need to tell me if you come to Thailand, we can have a great meeting again ^v^

• Pixiekatten's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2007 at 9:46 AM

Hello Ayuri! :) I am leaving Sweden tomorrow morning and will soon be in Seoul. Very exciting. Really looking forward to seeing you in Kyoto. Take care! :) -Malena

• CeciliaL's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2006 at 4:01 AM

Thanks for sharing the VT meeting in Beijing!! When will you be visiting Shanghai again :-)

• Sharrie's Profile Photo
    Aug 11, 2006 at 6:50 PM

Looks like you are having a marvelous time in China! Wish I had been there! Cu in Osaka again in the Fall :) & thanks again for the wonderful fugu meal!

• Confucius's Profile Photo
    Aug 11, 2006 at 4:52 PM

Nice photo! Thanks for saving a seat for me at the table! I would have enjoyed meeting you and your mum. (VT mums really like Confucius!) Oh look! There's my friends Maysue and Sugarpuff too! Lovely! Hope you find good food in Mongolia!

• Cyncyn's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2006 at 9:36 PM

The resturant is very elegant with chinese decoration ! And the roasted duck also make me feel hungry....... yummy !

• maysue's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2006 at 6:23 PM

Thanks, Ayurin! Anyway, it is our pleasure to have you and your mum in Beijing. It was a great meeting and thanks for the tea. Loved it. I do hope to visit you and your mum this autumn. At the moment, I'm keeping my fingers cross.

• sugarpuff's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2006 at 12:09 PM

Thankyou for much for the wonderful tea from Japan and t was great to meet you and your mum...I had a really great evening..and i would love to meet up with you again sometime!

• Apr 16, 2006 at 9:51 PM

I am an American. My Grandaughter will be visiting Kushimoto in June 2006 as an exchange student. Any tips or information would be appreciated. Thank you, Corla Coles

• Dec 8, 2005 at 10:42 AM

Hi Ayurin, Your VT meeting looks like you had great fun! It will be nice to hear from you again! Hoping you have a great week ahead!

AyurinHiro

“Let there be warmth in human society, let there be light in all human beings.("Declaration of the Levelers Association")”

Badges & Stats in Hirakata

Have you been to Hirakata?

Latest Activity in Hirakata