"JICA Youth Invitation Program" Ibaraki by AyurinHiro
Ibaraki Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 7 photos
Osaka International Center is in Ibaraki city.
JICA(Japan International Corporation Agency) invites young leaders from foreign countries.
And they spend first several days here,studying Japanese language,Japanese customs,etc.
I sometimes show them around Osaka,Kyoto as a Japanese volunteer.
In my Ibaraki page, I write about it and I put the photos of JICA Youth Invitation Program.
So,photos here are memories of the people whom I met in this program.
Note : All the photos are not taken in Ibaraki.(Some of these photos are taken in other places.)
AyurinHiro's Related Pages
Ibaraki Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ibaraki
- 0 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Ibaraki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ibaraki
Photos in IbarakiSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Kyoto Intro, 18 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tonga Intro, 7 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guam Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 8 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vanuatu Intro, 4 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Osaka Intro, 7 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- State of Chuuk Intro, 5 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Negril Intro, 1 review, 44 photos, 5 travelogues