"Japanese Historical city....Kyoto!!" Kyoto by AyurinHiro
Kyoto Travel Guide: 1,915 reviews and 6,117 photos
I love Kyoto!
Kyoto is my second home town.
(I was a student of Kyoto University and spent 4 years there.)
This is Kiyomizu temple....we visited there on August 30 2003.
From left to right.Hiroyuki,Ayurin(me!),Katy and Andy (from Liverpool)
Fushimi Inari Shrine is definitely a must see!
Big red arches are the symbol of Shinto shrines.
In Fushimi Inari shrine,
there are thousands of red arches, and we can walk through them.
They lead us to the top of a hill,from where we can see the scenery of Kyoto.
These red arches are donated to the shrine by believers.
- In a nutshell:Let us show you around Kyoto!
Many of you will use Kyoto Station.... Please take some time and visit the "Sky walk" in Kyoto Station. It's an... more travel advice
AyurinHiro's Related Pages
Kyoto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kyoto is a must see for every tourist in Japan!"
- "Cultural Capital Kyoto"
- "WORLD OF ITS OWN (Kyoto,Nara,Osaka,Himeji & Kobe)"
- "KYOTO - THE HEART OF JAPAN"
- "Kyoto: A Family Trip Through a World Heritage City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kyoto
- Hotels in Kyoto
- Transportation in Kyoto
- Nightlife in Kyoto
- Restaurants in Kyoto
- Shopping in Kyoto
- Warnings and Dangers in Kyoto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kyoto
- 18 Reviews
- 168 Photos
- 74 Forum posts
- 34 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Kyoto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kyoto
Photos in KyotoSee All Photos (168)
Top 10 Pages
- Kyoto Intro, 18 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tonga Intro, 7 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guam Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 8 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vanuatu Intro, 4 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Osaka Intro, 7 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- State of Chuuk Intro, 5 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Negril Intro, 1 review, 44 photos, 5 travelogues