VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

AyurinHiro's profile photo

AyurinHiro

Ayuri here.) Online Now
Let there be warmth in human society, let there be light in all human beings.("Declaration of the Levelers Association")

My Favorite Pages

Akashi

Ako

Ashu

Travel Map

chocolatecake's Profile Photo
chocolatecake 6 hours ago

Hi Ayuri, a quick 'Hello' and 'Goodbye' on the last day of VT on 27 Feb 2017. See you on the road with best wishes :D

DaHongHua's Profile Photo
DaHongHua 6 hours ago

So long Ayuri,
It is 27 February, 3.24 afternoon at my place, Malaysia.
I will keep login until the last moment, now it is 33 members on line, I hope it will be more if everyone hang on. All the best to you after VT.
Regards,
Swee Long

kenHuocj's Profile Photo
kenHuocj Sep 17, 2016 at 4:48 AM

Beautiful flowers on your Mothet's garden ;-)))

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe May 16, 2015 at 8:46 AM

Hi how are you doing! its been a while! and hi from my very first visit to Japan! i arrived here in Mito from Tokyo Narita yesterday and wish i had more time to see all the places that have been grabbing my attention in the guidebook i bought at the airport on the way....mainly the nemophilia flowers at Hitachi Seaside Park and maybe over to Ashikaga gardens but for sure the ones here in Mito and at least 2 days in Tokyo...hope youre back online again soon!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    angiebabe Jun 6, 2015 at 2:00 PM

I visited Mito, up to Nikko, down to Kawaguchiko and over to Tokyo....wish I had not left visiting Japan this long and would love to go back and have a much longer visit there!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    angiebabe Jan 30, 2017 at 8:20 AM

Hi have you received the news that Trip advisors owner is shutting down VT and we have until 27 feb to save our material?! there is some messages in the miscellaneous forum to a program that you can use to copy your pages into your own storage and a link to a basic site that vters can use to keep connection with each other - also a facebook group too called vt facebook family group. all the best. hope you log in again soon!

nicolettart's Profile Photo
nicolettart Nov 25, 2014 at 6:37 PM

Konnichiwa, Ayurin! Just stopping by your page to say hello! It has been a long time...we have wonderful memories of our time with you and your family in Kyoto.

Tripack's Profile Photo
Tripack Nov 9, 2014 at 12:33 AM

Bon anniversaire Ayuri! Greetings from the fresh snow-capped Swiss Alps ;-) Patrick

FruitLover's Profile Photo
FruitLover Nov 6, 2014 at 12:27 PM

Happy Birthday Ayuri! Greetings from Jerusalem. Avi

Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
Martin_S. Nov 5, 2014 at 11:31 PM

Wow, you guys have met LOTS of VTers. Say hi to our friend Antonio ^O^, and I think your mother Takako who has participated in so much VT action should have her own page !!
Enjoy,
Martin

• AyurinHiro's Profile Photo
    AyurinHiro Nov 9, 2014 at 11:44 AM

Thanks for your comment, Martin! Visiting your page, I got to kow you have met SO MANY VTers, too! You really love VT Meetings. I do,too. Hope to see you and Antonio together!

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Martin_S. Nov 9, 2014 at 10:01 PM

We have met up with Antonio several times in Portugal, both at the VT meet and then later when I took Zohara my wife to see Portugal...but Antonio has also been to our home here in Arad, Israel. Yes we have met a few VTers and always enjoyed it. In the coming year of 2015 we already have 4 VT friends who are coming to visit us in Israel, hopefully there will be many more. <br>Martin

Somikan's Profile Photo
Somikan Nov 5, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Happy Birthday Ayurinsan ^o^ And hello to hirosan too. I miss you and your kids so much. Wish we could meet again soon :)

Arahanto's Profile Photo