"Welcome!! Thanks for visiting!!" AyurinHiro's Profile
Our Recent Photo(above) : Our first baby "MIYUKA"...
On February 18th 2011, I gave birth to a baby girl. We named her "MIYUKA" :-)
Click here to see more photos.
Let me introduce ourselves....
I'm Ayuri Yuasa and my hubby Hiroyuki Ito.
We love travelling,especially beautiful beaches.
(We are scuba divers)
My husband is a chemical researcher at a private company
(specializing in polymer & monomer compounds) .
I'm working for a local government (municipal finance division) .
My work is sometimes (or always, I would say!) very hard, but thanks to my wonderful colleague, I can cope with it :-)
Let's share joyful travel memories and we would be very happy if you could become our friends!
Ayurin & Hiro on Newspapers and Television programs :-)
2006 April Kyodo News wrote Nonregistered marriages on the increase
We shared our experience and thoughts about Japanese marriage system. We appeared on about 40 Japanese local newspapers :-)
2004 April Newsweek International article "Living Like Locals" (April 19 2004 issue) ,it deals with internet travel and VT. I'm sharing my experiences and thoughts in this article. :-)
2003 Dec BBC World television showed our homepage. (My VT friend Kenmerk noticed in Egypt by chance ... thanks)
2003 Dec Television Osaka broadcasted a special program "What do you think about surnames?" for Human Rights week . We showed our daily life in it.
2003 Oct Asahi Shimbun Newspaper article about the bill to enable couples to keep their respective surnames after marriage. We shared our experiences and thoughts.
I'd like to thank all the VTers & VT staff , who are always so kind and helpful.
VT Meetings! Let's meet up!
If you have a plan to visit Japan, drop us an e-mail, and let's meet up!
Some ideas (what shall we do on our VT Meeting day??)
We've already had 69 VT Meetings and met 89 VTers so far. Our fondest memories!
(46 were held inside Japan, 23 were held outside Japan ... Ho Chi Minh, Bangkok, Dubai, Taipei, Bagan, Yangon, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Jaipur, Sydney, Zagreb, Hawaii, Ko Tao, Istanbul, Casablanca, Ouarzazate, Marrakesh, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Seoul, Ubud, Vladivostok, Khabarovsk)
(1) VT Meeting Photos (From April 2003 -- May 2004)
(2) VT Meeting Photos (From May 2004 -- January 2005)
(3) VT Meeting Photos (From March 2005 -- June 2005)
(4) VT Meeting Photos (From June 2005 -- September 2005)
(5) VT Meeting Photos (From October 2005 -- July 2006)
(6) VT Meeting Photos (From August 2006 -- August 2007)
(7) VT Meeting Photos (From November 2007 -- September 2009)
(8) VT Meeting Photos (From December 2009 -- March 2010)
(9) VT Meeting Photos (From May 2010 -- till now)
I also enjoy showing my home country to the young leaders invited by JICA (Japan International Cooporation Agency)
JICA Youth Invitation Program Photos
We are scuba divers...And we are travel addicts!
Soon we'll be in.........
Our recent trips are......
Recent trips in Japan --- Ise-Shima , Himeji , Tango peninsula(Kyoto)
2010 May....Russia (Vladivostok & Khabarovsk... Trans-Siberian Railway)
2010 May.....Indonesia (Bali)
2010 Mar.....South Korea (Seoul)
2010 Feb ....Hong Kong & China (Shen Zhen)
2009 Dec ....Morocco (Casablanca, Fez, Merzouga, Ouarzazate, Marrakesh)
2009 Sept ...Turkey (Istanbul, Cappadocia, Pamukkale, Efes) & Qatar (Doha)
2009 Aug ....Thailand (Koh Tao & Koh Samui)
2009 May ...Vietnam (Nha Trang)
2009 Feb ....Hawaii (Honolulu)
2008 Dec ....Fiji (Tokoriki Island)
2008 Nov ....Thailand (Koh Samui)
2008 Aug ....Croatia (Plitvicka Jezera National Park, Dubrovnik, Zagreb),
...................Bosnia Herzegovina(Mostar) and Montenegro(Kotor, Budva)
2008 May ...Australia (Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park & Sydney)
2008 May ...Northern Marianas (Saipan)
2008 Mar ....Laos (Luang Prabang)
2008 Feb ....China (Dalian, Harbin)
2007 Dec ....Philippines (Cebu)
2007 Aug ....India (Delhi, Jaipur, Agra)
2007 Aug ....Malaysia (Pulau Pangkor Laut & Kuala Lumpur)
2007 May....China (Huang Shan Mountain & Hangzhou)
2006 Nov.....Cambodia (Siem Reap)
2006 Sept ...Malaysia (Pulau Langkawi)
2006 Aug ....Mongolia & China(Beijing)
2005 Mar.....Myanmar (Bagan & Yangon )
2005 Feb.....China (Guilin & Shanghai)
2004 Dec.....Taiwan (Sun Moon Lake & Taipei)
2004 Aug.....Jamaica(Negril) & USA(Miami)
2004 May.....United Arab Emirates(Dubai) & Hong Kong
2004 Mar.....Vietnam(Ho Chi Minh, Cu Chi Tunnel,
...................My Tho Mekong Delta) & Thailand(Bangkok)
2003 Dec.....Papua New Guinea (Kavieng & Port Moresby)
2003 Aug.....Marshall Islands(Majuro) & Guam
2003 Jan......Indonesia(Bintan) & Singapore
2002 Aug.....Vanuatu & New Caledonia
2002 June....South Korea(Busan)
2002 Jan......Tonga & New Zealand(Auckland)
2001 Sept....South Korea(Seoul)
2001 Aug.....F. S. Micronesia(Chuuk) & Guam
2001 Mar.....Australia(GBR & Cairns)
2001 Jan......Thailand(Phi Phi Is.,Krabi,Phuket)
2000 Apr......Kiribati & Guam
etc. etc. .....
And in my childhood, my parents took me to a lot of places around the world. I'd like to thank them.
Our daily life :-)
Our room is on the 8th floor and we can enjoy the scenery of northern Osaka. :-) Meet Our Family !
Visit Japan ! : (1) Historical Sites
This is Himeji Castle... most beautiful and my most favorite castle in Japan. You can walk into inside, too.
It's a half day trip from Osaka,Kyoto,Kobe.
For historical sites, Kyoto is recommendable.too :-)
Visit Japan ! : (2) Seaside Areas
This is "Tango Peninsula" in northern Kyoto.
Japan is a small country surrounded with the sea.
We can enjoy various kinds of seasides.. such as steep ones,white sandy ones,rocky... etc.
Ise-Shima and Ako are also famous and popular places among Japanese :-)
Visit Japan ! : (3) Mountain Areas
"Ougatou" (altitude : 2034meters) in Nagano prefecture is one of our favorites. 75% of Japan is said to be mountains. Some of them have lovely lodging. :-)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- Pagudpud Hotels
- Iloilo City Hotels
- Goa Hotels
- Malgrat de Mar
- Gulf Shores Hotels
- Port Aransas Hotels
- Gangtok Hotels
- Yauco Hotels
- Deolali Hotels
- Ichetucknee Springs State Park Hotels
- Batangas City Hotels
- Cebu City
- Palma de Mallorca
- La Spezia
- Avery Island Hotels
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Hotels
- Laoag City
- James Island Hotels
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
“Let there be warmth in human society, let there be light in all human beings.("Declaration of the Levelers Association")”
- Member Rank:
- 0 1 9 1 1
- Forum Rank:
- 0 1 9 7 2
- Real Name
- Ayuri here.)
- Osaka, Japan
- Member Since
- Jul 29, 2002
- 164 Reviews
- 2,192 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats
- 164 Reviews
- 2,192 Photos
- 17 Countries
- 22 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
- Commented on p_yenyen's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "Dinner at a traditional Japanese house restaurant"
- AyurinHiro and taigaa001 are now friends.
updated their Personal Page "Our baby "MIYUKA" (2)"
- updated a Toyonaka Travelogue "Osaka VT Meeting (June 4 2011)"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: anyone help me hmmm"
- Wrote a Review "Sunperla Shima" hotel : Great... in Ise Hotels
Top 10 Pages
- Kyoto Intro, 18 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tonga Intro, 7 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guam Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 8 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vanuatu Intro, 4 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Osaka Intro, 7 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- State of Chuuk Intro, 5 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Negril Intro, 1 review, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22500 Reviews - 55076 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23331 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15645 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3100 Reviews - 5884 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10316 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26769 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos