"Gwadar, The Future!!!" Gwadar by zainfeb13
Gwadar Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 56 photos
Believe me, one day Gwadar will be shinning on the world map. Gwadar is the very small fishing village in Balochistan, Pakistan. It was once part of Oman but in 1957 Pakistan took it back. Gwadar is by nature a deep sea port and modern facilities are being built by Pakistan in collaboration with China. With a beautiful 600 KM long coastal highway has already been constructed and the real estate started booming, Gwadar is set to become a city like Dubai..
- In a nutshell:Future is Gwadar
zainfeb13's Related Pages
Gwadar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Towards Gwadar on the Makran Coastal Highway"
- "Gwadar information, travel and getting there other"
- "Gwadar, The Future!!!"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Gwadar
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Gwadar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gwadar
Top 5 Pages
- Karachi Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Dubai Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Mumbai 1 review
- Gwadar Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.
Latest Gwadar hotel reviews
- Zaver Pearl-Continental Hotel Gwadar
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 27, 2012