"I fell in love with Kufstein" Kufstein by dhod
Kufstein Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 77 photos
When touring around Germany I came across this small town, called Kufstein, just over the Austrian border.
I instantly fell in love with Kufstein- such a beautiful place. The town is located overlooking the River at the foot of the Tirol mountains, nestled within green vegetation and with a medievel castle as the prominent feature.
Kufstein sits alongside the River at the base of the Tirol Mountains.
The scenery is beautiful with the river meandering through the fir trees and the snow capped mountains in the distance.
Walk up to the medeival castle, look through the turrets and the view over the Kufstein rooftops towards the Tirol mountains is fabulous.
- Pros:Beautiful, Picturesque, friendly people
- Cons:I was only there for 1 day!
- In a nutshell:Worth a visit
dhod's Related Pages
Kufstein Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kufstein - The Pearl of Tirol"
- "Visiting FH Kufstein with EuroFM"
- "No waltz for midnight"
- "kufstein austria"
- "Kufstein or the Perl of Tirol"
- "Where we crossed the river for a cake :)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kufstein
- Hotels in Kufstein
- Transportation in Kufstein
- Restaurants in Kufstein
- Warnings and Dangers in Kufstein
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kufstein
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kufstein?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kufstein
Photos in KufsteinSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Maldives Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Highland Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isle of Skye Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Goa Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Agra Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dominican Republic Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Egypt Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.