"The world can be an atlas of superb beauty or an.." hasanhanks's Profile

• Intro Updated Jul 25, 2004

• Madasabull's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Happy Birthday to you and I wondered where you had gone. Take care, Steve

Nov 19, 2014 at 8:27 PM

Hi Steve......I really appreaciate your caring and wondering where I have been. It is because of caring people like that kindle my drive and reason to return to VT ASAP. Take care and please stay in touch.

Nov 19, 2014 at 8:35 PM

Thanks Steve and thanks for sharing with me your concerns. It is people like you who ignite the fire inside of me and will one day propel my return to VT. I look forward to that day. Take care and please stay in touch.

• unravelau's Profile Photo
    Nov 18, 2014 at 2:46 PM

Hello Hasan and thank you so much for updating on your present situation. I will always be happy to hear from you and often think of the time when you gave support to me as a new member of vt some 12+ years ago. Stay well. Regards, Carole.

Nov 19, 2014 at 8:32 PM

Hi Carole....It is great to hear from you and hear that you are well. You send a welcome warm chill to my heart and soul with your nice compliments. It is great to hear from you and thanks for your very nice compliments. Take care; be well, and please stay in touch.

• tere1's Profile Photo
    Nov 18, 2014 at 2:27 AM

Belated Happy Birthday Hasan!

Nov 18, 2014 at 9:50 AM

Hi Teresa~ I have been so overwhelmed with a humongous but a once in a lifetime project for the past 9 years to the point where I only visit VT once annually and that is attributed to loving and caring people like you who take the time to send me heart touching BD greetings. I am very appreciative and one day I plan to return with loving reciprocity. Take care and please stay in touch. Always with love…~hasan~

• unravelau's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Happy Birthday Hasan......hope that all goes well for you. Regards, Carole.

• HouFelix's Profile Photo
      Nov 25, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Wow, I think that's a beautiful tribute and a wonderful project. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures. Are you living in GA or CA (or elsewhere)? I've traveled a lot this year--some work, some pleasure, but I haven't posted anything new on VT in a long time. Work is mostly Birmingham, AL and when I'm there I'm essentially working and not vacationing, and San Francisco area where my family lives. I'm heading back to SFO Thursday for Thanksgiving. Take care, stay in touch, and have a great holiday.
      Jerry

Nov 25, 2014 at 8:26 PM

Hi again Jerry and thanks....I am actually living in both places during this transition. Eventually my main stay will be in GA., and visit CA at least once a year.

• Rixie's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2014 at 3:36 PM

Sending you birthday greetings.

Nov 17, 2014 at 8:13 PM

HI Laverne, I have been so overwhelmed with a humongous but a once in a lifetime project for the past 9 years to the point where I only visit VT once annually and that is attributed to loving and caring people like you who take the time to send me heart touching BD greetings. I am very appreciative and one day I plan to return with loving reciprocity. Take care and please stay in touch. Always with love…~hasan~

• Rixie's Profile Photo
      Nov 18, 2014 at 5:58 PM

You take care also, Hasan.

• nizash22's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2014 at 10:05 AM

happy birthday greetings

Nov 17, 2014 at 8:16 PM

Hi Ashraf~ I have been so overwhelmed with a humongous but a once in a lifetime project for the past 9 years to the point where I only visit VT once annually and that is attributed to loving and caring people like you who take the time to send me heart touching BD greetings. I am very appreciative and one day I plan to return with loving reciprocity. Take care and please stay in touch. Always with love…~hasan~

• nizash22's Profile Photo
      Nov 17, 2014 at 9:23 PM

its great to hear from u hasan, good words of appreciation, i value it and will be in touch, keep in touch through facebook and whtsapp

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2014 at 9:35 AM

Happy Birthday, Hasan. Greetings and smiles ---> :-) :-) :-) from Poland.

Nov 18, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Hi Matt~I have been so overwhelmed with a humongous but a once in a lifetime project for the past 9 years to the point where I only visit VT once annually and that is attributed to loving and caring people like you who take the time to send me heart touching BD greetings. I am very appreciative and one day I plan to return with loving reciprocity. Take care and please stay in touch. Always with love…~hasan~

• Agraichen's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2014 at 7:41 AM

Hola Amigo. Long time since the Firehouse. Hope all is well and you have a great birthday.

Nov 17, 2014 at 8:27 PM

Hi Al~ I have been so overwhelmed with a humongous but a once in a lifetime project for the past 9 years to the point where I only visit VT once annually and that is attributed to loving and caring people like you who take the time to send me heart touching BD greetings. I am very appreciative and one day I plan to return with loving reciprocity. Take care and please stay in touch. Always with love… and yes it has been a long time sincethe Firehouse....we must to it again soon one day ~hasan~

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2014 at 7:30 AM

Happy Birthday. PJ

Nov 19, 2014 at 8:48 PM

Hi Pieter....I thought I had replied to you very welcomed BD greeting. I really appreciate your sentiments. It is great to hear from you. Take care and please stay in touch.

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2014 at 6:17 AM

Happy Birthday Hasan

Nov 17, 2014 at 8:28 PM

Hi Hans~ I have been so overwhelmed with a humongous but a once in a lifetime project for the past 9 years to the point where I only visit VT once annually and that is attributed to loving and caring people like you who take the time to send me heart touching BD greetings. I am very appreciative and one day I plan to return with loving reciprocity. Take care and please stay in touch. Always with love…~hasan~

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
hasanhanks's Profile Photo

hasanhanks

“Professionals built the titanic; amateurs built the ark.”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.