"orke's Iceland Page" Iceland by orke
Iceland Travel Guide: 6,442 reviews and 20,237 photos
As a person who like cold places - Iceland was one of my childhood dreams
its 2 expensive for me at this moment but on the way to west usa (flying with icelandair) i got 4 days in Iceland - was sooo much fun (and cold...as i like)
in 4 days i didnt get much done but i visites rekjavik the capital city, gayser, gulffos, sneafelsness
- Pros:the weather, the people, the views
- Cons:why do they eat fish all the time???, also 2 expensive
- In a nutshell:great place (even better if u have the $$$)
its a 3 hours drive from Ryekjavik - beautifull are, lots of little falls, red sand , high mountains and ...great views more travel advice
also in the same area as gayser and golffus, this is a nice park to walk around - lots of water, little ponds and all... more travel advice
orke's Related Pages
Iceland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ICELAND - THE LAND OF ICE AND FIRE."
- "From Seyðisfjörður to Seyðisfjörður"
- "Incredible ICELAND"
- "Surprising Iceland!"
- "A land of Fire, water and ice!"
- "Iceland: small wonder!"
- "a childhood dream come true at last"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Iceland
- Hotels in Iceland
- Transportation in Iceland
- Nightlife in Iceland
- Restaurants in Iceland
- Shopping in Iceland
- Warnings and Dangers in Iceland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Iceland
- 11 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Iceland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Iceland
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lappi Intro, 12 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Island of Newfoundland Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Atlanta Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Iceland Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Caesarea Intro, 2 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues