"Freiburg im Breisgau - warmest city in Germany" Top 5 Page for this destination Freiburg im Breisgau by chancay

Freiburg im Breisgau Travel Guide: 411 reviews and 1,079 photos

I spent 3 days in Freiburg i. Brsg for working reasons. The weather has been excelent, but I think this is something usual here....when you have a look at the german weather forecast you see always the highest temperatures around this little beautiful city. Generally I found only time in the late evening hours to take some pictures, just some pics I took during worktime, so the light is not always good.
Hope you enjoy thjis little impressions of the city. I like Freiburg very much, the old town is wonderful, the "street life" is beautiful, there is nothing better than sit at one of these beautiful places with some friends and a glass of wine enjoying this contemplative city.

• In a nutshell:wonderful street life and beautiful old town
  • Last visit to Freiburg im Breisgau: Aug 2003
  • Intro Updated Sep 29, 2003

• King_Golo's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2014 at 1:19 AM

Thanks for sharing your Freiburg impressions!

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2009 at 12:56 PM

This looks like a wonderful town to relax and enjoy the architecture of the buildings. Good job of presenting and pictures with comments are interesting

• Apr 3, 2008 at 3:08 PM

Tell us more about the carnival, maybe it's similar to that of Cadiz in Spain which is very satirical!

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2008 at 9:35 PM

Excellent page. Going there in June and so looking forward to it ;-)

• millablake's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2006 at 4:55 AM

PLEASE?! oh, look i guess at least if you let me photograph your sexy long backhair then i wont walk away empty handed.

• hojasdehierba's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2006 at 5:22 AM

Beautiful pictures! I expect to come back to Basel and visit Freiburg. Thanks for sharing.

• ukirsari's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2005 at 8:20 AM

awwwww!!!!! you mean not in opening >> yes, i know when jacques join a research related with heartbeat. it was peru >> holli knows peruvian plateau very well :D really jacques was awesome!!!!

• mustertal's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2005 at 2:06 PM

Lovely pages,one of my favorite places.

• ronaldbarr's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2005 at 11:00 PM

El, I quite agree Freiburg is charming! I was there last year and stopped off en route to Fischbach for a quiet time walking in the hills. I love the Black Forest. Thanks for your tips. From Ireland - ronaldbarr

• ciuchi's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2005 at 3:05 AM

Hmmm...when I went to a concert there didn't have a chance to visit the town, but it seems like a cool place to visit...so I'll do that as soon as I have the chance. :)

chancay

“Sleep is for the weak ......�arasnosliw”

Badges & Stats in Freiburg im Breisgau

Have you been to Freiburg im Breisgau?