"Amsterdamed" Amsterdam by chancay

Amsterdam Travel Guide: 10,232 reviews and 21,443 photos

Amsterdam is in my eyes a real cosmopolitan city. You have to feel the ambience there. To visit and to see is a lot, touristical atractionsare numerous as well. What has to be done are surely a tour on the canals called "Grachten", you have to see the old quarter (the red light zone) near to the station, you have to enter a coffee shop and last but not least are there several museums, from those especially the "Anne Frank Haus", the Van Gogh Museum" and the Rijks-Museum!

• Last visit to Amsterdam: Sep 2004
  • Intro Updated Oct 15, 2004

• Apr 28, 2005 at 9:42 PM

very cool page holli. amsterdam is a pretty cool city, especially good for sausage lovers like us. that sex museum loves the sausage just like we do!

• kymbanm's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2005 at 7:17 PM

Good luck on your 1000! I've been to the Sex Museum .... and learned/laughed a lot :)

• dmirebella's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2004 at 6:26 AM

am hoping to get here one day .. wish me luck!

• jenniferchin's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2004 at 11:54 PM

Oho .. some good new tips & pictures here !! But I think Ray looks more satisfied than me !! LOLOLOLOLOL !!!!

• dutch_anna's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2003 at 3:09 AM

Only one day and you've seen a lot! Great photos and tips. Come back soon!

• AnnaWb's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2003 at 12:15 AM

Brought a lot of memories, you're right about the canals. Beatiful, no matter when!

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2003 at 4:36 AM

Now this is fun: I had a look at your page BEFORE we went to Amsterdam and now, that we have come back! Now I know, that you got VERY good information on your page! Thanks!

• shdw100's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2003 at 8:11 AM

I wish I would have seen the Anne Frank home. I read two books about her. I love Amsterdam for the canals and architecture. You saw quite a lot. Great page and information.

• andal13's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2003 at 10:02 AM

You saw so many things on a one-day trip that it looks like a marathon!!! Beautiful pictures, Holli, as usual, and good info.

• Burtty's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2003 at 1:08 AM

some nice pics from the canal

chancay

“Sleep is for the weak ......�arasnosliw”

Badges & Stats in Amsterdam

Have you been to Amsterdam?

Latest Activity in Amsterdam