"One day in Kristiansand" Kristiansand by chancay
Kristiansand Travel Guide: 72 reviews and 270 photos
Kristiansand seems for me a very well done mixture between a romantic harbour town and moden life. Due to the fact to be one of the main connection points of Norway and Denmark it has got a necessarily modern harbour for the big ferries. A tunnel almost through the whole city is in construction for better street connections and to dicharge the city traffic.
Meanwhile Kristiansand takes care a lot for their beautiful buildings all over the city....and especially I liked very much the woodenmade houses in the suburbs up the hills around the town. They are so beautiful!!
make sure you´ve got a free place for your car when you go by ferry from e.g. Hirtshals in Denmark. You can reserve a... more travel advice
chancay's Related Pages
Kristiansand Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The "capital" of southern Norway"
- "Kristiansand, Norway"
- "Saagar's Kristiansand page"
- "One day in Kristiansand"
- "Kristiansand a kozy little town south of Norway"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kristiansand
- Hotels in Kristiansand
- Transportation in Kristiansand
- Restaurants in Kristiansand
- Shopping in Kristiansand
- Warnings and Dangers in Kristiansand
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kristiansand
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Kristiansand?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kristiansand
Photos in KristiansandSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 76 reviews, 142 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 36 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Freiburg im Breisgau Intro, 44 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 36 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hamburg Intro, 23 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osnabrück Intro, 35 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 22 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oruro Intro, 21 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues