"Punta Sal" Máncora by chancay
Máncora Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 39 photos
If you like to spend some days at the beach in the sun with more than 35 °C I can recommend you Mancora or Punta Sal next to it. You won´t find a lot foreign tourists, only peruvian tourists, a lot from Lima.
You can take apartments or rooms in little hotels with pool etc.
On the way to Ecuador it can be a nice last stop in Peru.
- Pros:beach life - relax - enjoy
- Cons:maybe a bit too hot sometimes
Punta Sal and Mancora are certainly only beach vacations places, nothing to do with this general idea: I go to Peru to... more travel advice
Take a look at that big number of vultures you see in and around Mancora and Punta Sal. When you´re walking alone in... more travel advice
chancay's Related Pages
Máncora Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Punta Sal"
- "Máncora... no worries mate!"
- "EXPERIENCE FREEDOM"
- "The Best Beachhhhhhhh!!!"
- "A Year in Mancora"
- "Unforgettable Sunset Unforgettable Waves"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Máncora
- Hotels in Máncora
- Transportation in Máncora
- Restaurants in Máncora
- Warnings and Dangers in Máncora
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Máncora
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Máncora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Máncora
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 76 reviews, 142 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 36 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Freiburg im Breisgau Intro, 44 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 36 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hamburg Intro, 23 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osnabrück Intro, 35 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 22 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oruro Intro, 21 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues