"Highest Jesus Christ monument" Top 5 Page for this destination Cochabamba by chancay
Cochabamba Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 98 photos
Cochabamba is the third biggest town in Bolivia after La Paz (El Alto) and Santa Cruz de la Sierra. It´s at an altitude of moreor less 2500m with a clima not that cold as in the highlands and not that hot as in the jungle (Sant Cruz). Quite nice to stay here for a while.
chancay's Related Pages
Cochabamba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Highest Jesus Christ monument"
- "the perfect weather Cochabamba"
- "My hometown"
- "My Bolivian Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cochabamba
- Hotels in Cochabamba
- Transportation in Cochabamba
- Nightlife in Cochabamba
- Restaurants in Cochabamba
- Shopping in Cochabamba
- Warnings and Dangers in Cochabamba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cochabamba
- 25 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 28 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Cochabamba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cochabamba
- Posted in Travel Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu Forum "Re: Lima how many nights do you..."
- Commented on one of simoncharris's Cochabamba travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Dancing"
- Wrote a Review Map of whole Cochabamba in Cochabamba Favorites
- created a Cochabamba Travelogue "some friends I made all around calle España"
Photos in CochabambaSee All Photos (39)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 76 reviews, 142 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 36 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Freiburg im Breisgau Intro, 44 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 36 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hamburg Intro, 23 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osnabrück Intro, 35 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 22 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oruro Intro, 21 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues