"At the Copacabana" Top 5 Page for this destination Copacabana by chancay
Copacabana Travel Guide: 148 reviews and 295 photos
Copacabana is a little village you pass on the way to or from Peru. Directly at the Titicaca lake it´s the start point to go to the islands of sun and moon (isla de sol y isla de la luna) which are known as birthplace of the first Inka.
In the Ruins of "Intiwatana" ,the Horca del Inca you find a solar observatory. The pre-columbian cultures have had long... more travel advice
25 Bolivianos the night, with beautiful modern rooms with shower, bath, everything included. more travel advice
chancay's Related Pages
Copacabana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A little too early or too late in Copacabana"
- "COPACABANA TOWN..."
- "Copacabana and the Lake Titicaca Area"
- "At the Copacabana"
- "Beach and pilgrims"
- "Copacabana. Church"
- "lake titicaca"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Copacabana
- Hotels in Copacabana
- Transportation in Copacabana
- Nightlife in Copacabana
- Restaurants in Copacabana
- Shopping in Copacabana
- Warnings and Dangers in Copacabana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Copacabana
- 19 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Copacabana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copacabana
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 76 reviews, 142 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 36 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Freiburg im Breisgau Intro, 44 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 36 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hamburg Intro, 23 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osnabrück Intro, 35 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 22 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oruro Intro, 21 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues