"La cuenca de La Paz" Top 5 Page for this destination La Paz by chancay
La Paz Travel Guide: 376 reviews and 879 photos
Maybe the most important advice:
take care with sorroche (illness because of altitude) . Drink "mate de coca" (Coca tea), don´t worry...or don´t be dissapointed :-), the tea doesn´t make "high". or ask in farmacies for help, there are a lot of medicaments against.
The inofficial capital of Bolivia was founded 1548 by the spanish conquista. The complete name is: "La Ciudad de Nuestra... more travel advice
La Paz - El Alto Don´t worry, the airplanes on the picture are not the only ones going there....there ara already... more travel advice
chancay's Related Pages
La Paz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SIMPLY, THIS..."
- "La Paz - City with a View"
- "A little glimpse of La Paz"
- "La cuenca de La Paz"
- "Getting a little trim in La Paz"
- "Cerca del Cielo"
- "BOLIVIA, POOR COUNTRY WITH A BIG HEART"
- See All...
- Things to Do in La Paz
- Hotels in La Paz
- Transportation in La Paz
- Nightlife in La Paz
- Restaurants in La Paz
- Shopping in La Paz
- Warnings and Dangers in La Paz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Paz
- 17 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to La Paz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Paz
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 76 reviews, 142 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 36 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Freiburg im Breisgau Intro, 44 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 36 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hamburg Intro, 23 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osnabrück Intro, 35 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 22 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oruro Intro, 21 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues