Oruro Shopping Tips by chancay
Oruro Shopping: 2 reviews and 2 photos
a narrow street up the hill
The store offers handmade clothes, carpets, mantas and similar things made out of the wool of Llama or Alpaca. Very high quality.
What to pay: Prices are higher than on the market, but the quality explains the prices.
Directions: 4 quarters from the main place ( looking west), left side up the hill (sorry, have to search the exact address)
Theme: Local Craft
up the hill beginning near to the central place a typical bolivian market where you can buy almost everything
More Reviews (19)
- Carne a la parilla
- Oruro cinema
- See All Taxi
- See All view over part of the city
chancay's Related Pages
Oruro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "El Altiplano"
- "ORURO THE CAPITAL OF THE FOLKLORE OF BOLIVIA"
- "Fleeting Visit"
- "A Picture of Oruro"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oruro
- Transportation in Oruro
- Nightlife in Oruro
- Shopping in Oruro
- Warnings and Dangers in Oruro
- See All...
Explore the World
- Shillong Hotels
- Sri Lanka Hotels
- Isla Palominos Hotels
- Humboldt Redwoods State Park Hotels
Badges & Stats in Oruro
- 21 Reviews
- 61 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 34 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Oruro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oruro
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 76 reviews, 142 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 36 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Freiburg im Breisgau Intro, 44 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 36 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hamburg Intro, 23 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osnabrück Intro, 35 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 22 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oruro Intro, 21 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues