Oruro Packing List Tips by chancay
Oruro What to Pack: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Oruro by night
Luggage and bags: if you are a backpacker, one tip: try to find a e.g. big potatoe bag on the market to put in your backpack. That helps you to protect it during bus travel and also against thiefs that try to cut your backpack.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: the nights in the altiplano are very cold, and in general the hostels don´t have heatings. Bring warm clothing
Photo Equipment: you can buy everything as well in Bolivia
More Reviews (20)
- Carne a la parilla
- Oruro cinema
- See All Taxi
- See All view over part of the city
chancay's Related Pages
Oruro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "El Altiplano"
- "ORURO THE CAPITAL OF THE FOLKLORE OF BOLIVIA"
- "Fleeting Visit"
- "A Picture of Oruro"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oruro
- Transportation in Oruro
- Nightlife in Oruro
- Shopping in Oruro
- Warnings and Dangers in Oruro
- See All...
Explore the World
- Galoc Island Hotels
- Malay Tapu Hotels
- Kalmar Län Hotels
- Panchgani Hotels
- Esrum Sø
Badges & Stats in Oruro
- 21 Reviews
- 61 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 34 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Oruro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oruro
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 76 reviews, 142 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 36 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Freiburg im Breisgau Intro, 44 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 36 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hamburg Intro, 23 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osnabrück Intro, 35 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 22 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oruro Intro, 21 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues