"El Altiplano" Oruro by chancay
Oruro Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 110 photos
Oruro is still one of the biggest towns of Bolivia, but only one time in the year a really touristic place. The carnaval of Oruro is the most famous one in Bolivia.
Oruro has only a few bars and some little discos and karaoke bars, but you can have fun there as well (nothing difficult... more travel advice
en Oruro no pasa mucho, es la verdad, pero si pasa algo sera en la calle 6 de agosto hasta la plaza mayor y los... more travel advice
chancay's Related Pages
Oruro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "El Altiplano"
- "ORURO THE CAPITAL OF THE FOLKLORE OF BOLIVIA"
- "Fleeting Visit"
- "A Picture of Oruro"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oruro
- Transportation in Oruro
- Nightlife in Oruro
- Shopping in Oruro
- Warnings and Dangers in Oruro
- See All...
Explore the World
- Gaborone Hotels
- Bethany Beach
- The Gambia Hotels
- Luoyang Hotels
- Idaho Falls
- Osoyoos Hotels
- Monument Rocks National Natural Landmark Hotels
- La Floresta Pearson Hotels
- Estado de Baja California Norte
- Province of Bohol
Badges & Stats in Oruro
- 21 Reviews
- 61 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 34 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Oruro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oruro
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 76 reviews, 142 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 36 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Freiburg im Breisgau Intro, 44 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 36 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hamburg Intro, 23 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osnabrück Intro, 35 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 22 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oruro Intro, 21 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues