"Capital of Bolivia" Top 5 Page for this destination Sucre by chancay
Sucre Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 140 photos
Sucre, the white city of Bolivia (as Arequipa in Peru).
Really beautiful town with great cathedral and other beautiful buildings in colonial style. Besides there is a building constructed by Gustave Eiffel and for this reason as well a little (really little) copy of the tower of Eiffel (it´s for children normally), just next to this old train.
Sucre, the oficial capital of Bolivia, has got about 150.000 inhabitants and was founded 1540 with the name "La Plata".... more travel advice
Since 1898, La Paz has been the administrative capital of Bolivia with also the supreme court situated here. more travel advice
chancay's Related Pages
Sucre Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Capital of Bolivia"
- "Sucre (2.790 m)"
- "La Ciudad Blanca (The White City)"
- "Sucre: the White City"
- "The city of four names"
- "SUCRE, THE OTHER CAPITAL"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sucre
- Hotels in Sucre
- Transportation in Sucre
- Nightlife in Sucre
- Restaurants in Sucre
- Warnings and Dangers in Sucre
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sucre
- 16 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Sucre?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sucre
Photos in SucreSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 76 reviews, 142 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 36 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Freiburg im Breisgau Intro, 44 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 36 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hamburg Intro, 23 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osnabrück Intro, 35 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 22 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oruro Intro, 21 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues