"E-v-i-t-a's new Karlskrona Page" Karlskrona by E-v-i-t-a
Karlskrona Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 134 photos
I remeber my first impressions, when I get to shore of Sweden. From the boat I have seen many small islands. And when I have been at the bus I could watch green nature with sheep near the streets. Sweden knowed as high developed country appeared itself as wide, incredibly beatiful and clean country.
You can take Stena Line from Gdynia to Karlskrona. This is nice trip taking about 10 hours. There is good restaurant,... more travel advice
Unfortunately I don't remember the name. But this on the mine old market where are many nice cafe outside (of course in... more travel advice
Written Sep 8, 2002
The North is not so cold.
Written Aug 19, 2002
Karlskrona - city center (map)
E-v-i-t-a's Related Pages
Karlskrona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Karlskrona - my home"
- "Welcome to Yogesh Bhole's Karlskrona Page"
- ""Jag elska Sverige", is what you say after a visit"
- "Igraine's new Karlskrona Page"
- "Kaitlin's new Karlskrona/Ronneby Page"
- "E-v-i-t-a's new Karlskrona Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Karlskrona
- Hotels in Karlskrona
- Transportation in Karlskrona
- Nightlife in Karlskrona
- Restaurants in Karlskrona
- Shopping in Karlskrona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Karlskrona
- 4 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Karlskrona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karlskrona
Photos in KarlskronaSee All Photos (34)
- Karlskrona Intro, 4 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 1 review, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Poland Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue