"The Woodlands, Texas" Spring by Jmill42

Spring Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 126 photos

My Parents Home!

**This page is all about The Woodlands, TX.** VT doesn't have the city listing, but until they do Spring, which is 5 minutes from the Woodlands, will have to suffice!

• Pros:Perfect place to raise a family.
  • Cons:Nothing for 20-somethings to do.
  • Last visit to Spring: Nov 2002
  • Intro Written Nov 29, 2002

• dookieshoe's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2006 at 1:44 PM

Too funny! I live in Spring and couldn't imagine what "danger" could exist about the place. A huge guffaw escaped me when I read your comment!

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Feb 13, 2006 at 11:23 AM

Really fun pages here - best Rome wine bar tip ever! Ciao, Carol

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2005 at 4:33 PM

My favorite line was that it's special because your mom lives there! Cool. It looks beautiful to me. That shoe store looks quite incredible. I LOL about the monster in the lake.

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2004 at 3:48 AM

Guess you would enjoy it more if you were into the nature part. It looks lovely...even tho you say nothing for the 20 somethings.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jul 15, 2004 at 1:15 PM

Hi there:-) How are you? Beautiful page. Rich community? No wonder they imported Loch Ness monster. Any castle with ghosts there?

• diageva's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2004 at 2:28 PM

Yes, it looks like a good place for a family ;)) nice page

• MarvintheMartian's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2004 at 2:23 PM

The Woodlands sounds like a very cool place to visit - not far from Houston I hope!

• shirez's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2004 at 9:21 AM

very lovely pages of your small hometown.. Im originally from a very small town which I found actually too small by age 20.. my moms food..nyammi:-)) hm.. I guess you are very busy with your 2000+ pictures;-)

• herzog63's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2003 at 11:03 PM

There ain't nothing better than Mom's home cooking!! Especially if she's doing the dishes too! I spent 8 hours staring into Lock Ness for nothing! I needed to go to Spring!

• TinKan's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2002 at 12:19 PM

How about seafood and steak... Great tips and info again.

Jmill42 Used To Live Here!

Jmill42