"Jmill42's new Panama City Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Panama City by Jmill42
Panama City Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 113 photos
Panama City Beach is the epicenter for Spring Break in the United States. Drinking is allowed on the beach might have something to do with it. The other reason has to be PC's beautiful beaches.
Panama City Beach is 28 miles long and is located on the Florida panhandle. The sand is perfectly white; just beautiful. The prices are cheap and the inhibitions are low, which makes law-abiding citizens under the age of 21 are rare find. These things, however, are the exact ingredients for an awesome Spring Break destination. Some 200,000 Spring Breakers make the annual jaunt to PC. With clubs like Club La Vela and Spinnakers, its bound to be a fun time. In the off-season, the beaches should be perfect for a family beach trip. But, I definitely would take the family elsewhere during Spring Break.
- Pros:Great sand, great nightlife, spring break heaven
- Cons:Tourism mecca at spring break, $$$$ during high season
There is ALWAYS a game of beach volleyball going on. Get in there! Don't be shy! Or, be prepared and bring your own net.... more travel advice
NEXT DOOR to Club LaVela and Spinnaker's!! Need we say more? The price ranges from $70/night to $180/night. Pretty... more travel advice
Jmill42's Related Pages
Panama City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Panama City Page"
- "panama city florida"
- "Confederate Flags, Mullet Haircuts, Strip Clubs"
- "Jmill42's new Panama City Page"
- "Florida Panhandle"
- "Panama City Page"
- "Welcome to my Panama City page."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Panama City
- Hotels in Panama City
- Transportation in Panama City
- Nightlife in Panama City
- Restaurants in Panama City
- Shopping in Panama City
- Warnings and Dangers in Panama City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Panama City
- 11 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Panama City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Panama City
Top 10 Pages
- New Orleans Intro, 83 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 68 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 48 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angkor Wat Intro, 35 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 37 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 38 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ibiza Intro, 36 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 39 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 40 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 28 reviews, 54 photos