"Jmill42's new Gulf Shores Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Gulf Shores by Jmill42

Gulf Shores Travel Guide: 82 reviews and 195 photos

If you are looking for pretty white sand along the gulf coast, Gulf Shores is as far west as you can go. The beaches are pretty decent, more than you would expect. There are, of course, touristy things to do everywhere. There are great golf courses around. Also, there is a big factory outlet mall right around the beach area. It has great deals on brand name stuff, so break out your credit cards!

• Pros:Best Beaches West of Florida
  • Cons:Florida isn't too much further!
  • Last visit to Gulf Shores: Aug 2000
  • Intro Updated Nov 22, 2002

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2007 at 2:03 AM

An interesting peek at this part of the southern USA! I've always wanted to visit this coast to see what it was like, but I had been hoping to do that BEFORE it was smashed by a hurricane!

• jmhenry1123's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2005 at 2:03 PM

I'm going to the Gulf Shores soon. Looking forward to it even more after reading your page.

• tpangelinan's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2005 at 8:43 AM

Nice pages, I want to spend a week here sometime! Hope the hotel is still there after the hurricane. Very nice job.

• Aug 10, 2004 at 12:32 PM

Great job on this page!!! Going there this weekend :0) Greets from Florida. Pris

• PA2AKgirl's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2004 at 2:45 PM

The FLORABAMA!! Great page...i went to college in Mobile & we were always here (or New Orleans, much like Bobby)! You have so many wonderful pages, I'm going to make it my personal mission to give them the time they deserve! --Katey

• funkymama's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2003 at 12:41 PM

Yep okay,i'll go for a swim:-)) Lovely page with lovely pictures:-)

• zumodemango's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2003 at 3:44 AM

I'll go for a swim!

• jessicadf's Profile Photo
    May 6, 2003 at 6:48 PM

Have bathinsuit will travel - I'm there!

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2003 at 11:14 AM

And to think I bypassed stopping... what a mistake. I sure would have tried the Crabmeat Gazpacho. Great info and write up.

• worldtrekker's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2003 at 10:27 PM

This sounds like a fun place!

Jmill42

“Live With Passion!”

Badges & Stats in Gulf Shores

Have you been to Gulf Shores?

Latest Activity in Gulf Shores