"Hania, Chania, and Xania... Any Others?" Top 5 Page for this destination Chania by Jmill42
Chania Travel Guide: 239 reviews and 696 photos
For me, its not even a comparison as to which city in Crete is the best. With its quaint harbor lined with restaurants and bars, narrow lanes, and intimate feel, Hania (or whatever spelling you like) takes the cake.
Cretan wine almost all home-made, and is rarely bottled. There is no red or white classification here, as the wine is a... more travel advice
Besides staying in Omalos at the mouth of the gorge, Hania is the closest and best base camp for the long trek. The... more travel advice
Jmill42's Related Pages
Chania Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "great base for western Crete"
- "Chania Page - Finally!"
- " Crete Jawnuta & Santo 2006 "
- "Hania, Chania, and Xania... Any Others?"
- "The wonderous sunsets of Chania"
- "THE "Historical Capital" of Crete!"
- "Chania...just right!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chania
- Hotels in Chania
- Transportation in Chania
- Nightlife in Chania
- Restaurants in Chania
- Shopping in Chania
- Warnings and Dangers in Chania
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chania
- 11 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Chania?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chania
Photos in ChaniaSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- New Orleans Intro, 83 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 68 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 48 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angkor Wat Intro, 35 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 37 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 38 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ibiza Intro, 36 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 39 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 40 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 28 reviews, 54 photos