Villach Restaurant Tips by Jmill42 Top 5 Page for this destination
Villach Restaurants: 5 reviews and 11 photos
The Dinner Table....
What better way to enjoy the local food, than with a bunch of friends, right?? Well, Cris' family certainly were excellent hosts and allowed my to sample the local fare. You simply cannot beat Austrian sausages and meats. And, like I told them, even the worst Austrian beer is better than the best American beer in my book.
Right along the main pedestrian road through town are many cafes and hotels. We stopped for a quick cappucino in town. Being as though Illy is of Trieste and I was with Triestians, it seemed appropriate.
Comparison: about average
Price: less than US$10
Jmill42's Related Pages
Villach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Villach"
- "A very friendly place"
- "Cris' Family's Retreat!!"
- "Villach: A Quiet but Lively City"
- "sandravdp's new Villach Page"
- "Attractive Villach."
- "Yanne's new Villach page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Villach
- Hotels in Villach
- Transportation in Villach
- Restaurants in Villach
- Warnings and Dangers in Villach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Villach
- 6 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Villach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Villach
Top 10 Pages
- New Orleans Intro, 83 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 68 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 48 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angkor Wat Intro, 35 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 37 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 38 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ibiza Intro, 36 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 40 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 39 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 28 reviews, 54 photos