"Madness and Mayhem" Top 5 Page for this destination Ibiza by Jmill42

Ibiza Travel Guide: 737 reviews and 1,630 photos

My Trip to the White Isle

First, let me say that I will not be putting up all of my photos here.... I don't want to get kicked off the site. Second, the most fun that I have ever had in an 8 day period, I had here. I do love electronic music (as well as everything else), and that is why I came here: to see my favorite DJs and to party. I accomplished both to a degree I thought not possible. I barely made it to Greece...

• Pros:Wicked Party Scene, great beaches, Wicked Party Scene
  • Cons:No appropriate time to sleep
  • In a nutshell:The Greatest Party on Earth
  • Last visit to Ibiza: Sep 2003
  • Intro Updated Mar 5, 2004

• elpariente's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2012 at 5:24 AM

Jason , your pages are very good and they have very good information
    Gracias !!!

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2009 at 8:15 AM

Welcome home, Jason - but, yes, I agree you should be partying in Ibiza now w/Leonardo the Cap!! Ciao, Carol

• septem's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2009 at 11:30 AM

Hi Jason, Wonderful pages with some really wonderful images. Have a lovely day. Juliana

• Oct 9, 2007 at 3:49 AM

I too hated this club, we went to twice as nice, with DJ EZ headlining it. it was awful there was such a bad atmosphere (loads of english wannabe gangsters ) drinks were way overpriced (12 euros for a bottle of corronita) (corona in england)

• munki's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2005 at 2:47 PM

Great page of Ibiza with brilliant photos.Nice adventure at the petrol station!!!

• Oana_bic's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2005 at 8:58 AM

Thanks for the great tips, Im preparing myself for the first seven days in Ibiza in September!

• Glorija's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2005 at 10:20 AM

I always knew Ibiza was speciall so that is why I will go there ... soon :) Till then we will party in a local clubs. Anyway sure looks like you had a lot of goooood time. Enjoy, G

• Gwynneth's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2005 at 6:21 PM

I love this custom! What an awesome way to end the day. We love being at the beach for sunset too! But I'm sure you hard MUCH more of a party after the sun had gone that we get here in Perth! Greetings from Australia and me!

• flyingkiwi's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2005 at 6:18 AM

ha! Nice opening line Jason. :)

• valec's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2005 at 4:25 AM

I'm going to ibiza this summer..thanks for your tips! Now I'm even more excited of going there!

Jmill42